View Single Post
Registered

Yes I have noticed that there are very few 3.2 carrera's for sale in canada.If you want a coupe the are probably less than a half dozen in the country in good or better condition.

That was one of the reasons I was wondering how best to sell it. I may try contacting a Canadian classic porsche dealer ( didn't think such a thing exists in canada). If anyone has a recommendation please chime in. A dealer trade would be a great way to avoid full tax bill.

Regarding pricing, my review of BAT sales of cars with normal mileage for age it appears that my car would be in the 35-40k US$ range but the location factor is likely to impact that unless I am willing to wait for a Canadian or American not afraid to go through the importation process. Does that sound reasonable ?

I imported my car, several motorcycles, and a sailboat into Canada. It's easy coming this direction so I doubt it will be much more difficult going the other way. I don't mind helping out the buyer with the logistics.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2020, 05:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)