View Single Post
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inniswhe View Post
Yes I have noticed that there are very few 3.2 carrera's for sale in canada.If you want a coupe the are probably less than a half dozen in the country in good or better condition.

That was one of the reasons I was wondering how best to sell it. I may try contacting a Canadian classic porsche dealer ( didn't think such a thing exists in canada). If anyone has a recommendation please chime in. A dealer trade would be a great way to avoid full tax bill.

I like your car! One idea I had was to contact Romanowski, a member of this board. He's in charge of sales at Calgary Porsche center. I have spoken with him many times on the phone from here about RUF related stuff and he's a nice guy. If he has a customer for your car, plus the car you seek without a customer he may do a deal. Just remember he's a dealer so you'll have to play hardball. It's a small chance, but worth a try if you PM him or just call the dealer and ask for him. You could even say Bernard in Japan recommended him if it helps. They seem to always have a stock of used cars as well for sale, and in this environment probably not selling so well.
Old 11-18-2020, 12:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)