View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalazarS2K View Post
Nice build and even better troubleshooting. I see some points where I would have given up and sold the car. What are your oil temps without the front cooler? Enjoy the car, looks like a blast. The 3.6 changes the car overnight. Can you talk about what headers,muffler you are running?
Haha, I hear ya. I try to take it all in stride.

It still has the fender-mounted Carrera cooler (no fan), no engine cooler (although I wish they fit without so much work) and the highest the temps got were around 250 degrees. Those temps are not something I want to see on a regular basis and I knew it would need some upgrades there.

There's no natural airflow through that fender mount cooler. I'm going to add a fan and some ducting which should help but I'll really need to add an additional cooler. I haven't decided which route I want to go; additional driver side fender mount, front mount with a RUF style valence, or fit an oil cooler where the front AC condenser goes.

It's a Billy Boat exhaust setup. 1.75" primary headers to dual 2.5" inlets w/3" out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS View Post
Great following your build and continuous development of the car. Best of luck.
Thanks!
Old 01-21-2021, 02:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #274 (permalink)