Thread: 930potd
View Single Post
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre930 View Post
Wow what a wide beast and what an engine set-up!

No, when the tires are at temperature i never had spin, but for shure i don't have your power!
I find these r888rs fantastic for a track day use, expecially with black pagid's at front.

Unfortnately here in Italy, it is a very hard process to register different wheel sizes on a car this old.
Im always looking for the possibility one day to fit something wider...will see!
I love the R888's but they are like butter. I think I got 3,000 mi on my rears, double that on the front. Can break them loose with around 400 rwhp and of course you can break them loose cornering. Very nice progressive break when cornering though, lots of warning and very controllable. Love it. Maybe that's why only 3k miles on them
'86 no-sunroof 930 coupe: Emissions removed, FrankenCIS controlling eWUR, lambda, COP ignition. Tial f46P 1.0 bar spring, SC cams, K-27/29, lightweight clutch, TK Longneck intercooler, RarlyL8 headers and dual-outlet hooligan
'14 Jaguar XK-R: Bullet proof windscreen, rotating number plates (valid all European countries), martini mixer, whatever you do don't press this red button!
Old 01-29-2021, 05:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4190 (permalink)