Thread: Rubber hose
View Single Post
KTL KTL is offline
KTL's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Frankfort IL USA
Posts: 16,188
You could also try a vaccuum fitting coupling (like Ron said) that has a different size barbed fitting on either end. You can find these at most any parts store. Usually in little rip-off priced packages called "Vacu-Tite"
Kevin L
Present: '86 Carrera, '79 911SC widebody conversion rolling racecar shell
Past: '87 Carrera
Old 01-19-2004, 06:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)