View Single Post
RickM RickM is offline
Registered User
The Catalytic Converter goes before the Muffler. It can be replaced with a Cat Bypass (aka; Test Pipe)'s just a pipe. The Cat can also be replaced by a Pre muffler which is a bit quieter and reportedly affords modest gains. The pre muffler was used on Euro cars in place of a Cat.
Warren & Ron, may you rest in Peace.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)