View Single Post
Registered

Pelicanites at Willow 1/21

There was a bunch of us out there today running with opentrackracing.com . The weather was clear, cool (about 65 degrees) and calm till the famous willow "breeze" kicked up. Luckily it wasn't too much so no horizontal dirt showers (unless you count the Corvette and BMW that spun!) All the Porsche guys aquitted themselves well- some of them having never been on a track before. Tyson, Jack-O , and myself were busy giving instructions and we all enjoyed it. Fastest Pelicanite was Jack, then myself in the evil cockaroach (914-6), then Magnus in the Spirit of America Serious Special (RS replica) . Tyson didn't bring Scruffy (in the middle of more mods- jeez!). Silvrsurfr (Ryan) got to strretch the 3.6's legs- nice car there! As well as Paul in his 3.2 77S. DD74 had a great time in the yellow roller skate of his- potent ride. Noel- in the yellow GT3 was VERY fast, and Norm in the red SC had a great time. Apologies to those people I missed. Great way to spend a "winter" day in so cal. Jack will post pix later
Old 01-21-2004, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)