View Single Post

Garage
I would have to say that since Jeremy decided to do the perf. mods I did to my car (I think it was my getting on it after that last coffee get together that sealed the deal) that they are my choice as easiest and least expensive. Dansk Sport Muff/Dansk Euro Pre Muff (both from our fine sponsor) and I am on my third generation of Steve Wong chip. So I guess I too have followed the herd but when the herd aren't lemmings that isn't so bad. Do those three mods and I think you will be happy for the money.

Oh, on the air box deal, my two cents are that its kinda like the old days when you flipped over the cover on the air filter on your mom's car before you went out crusing ... no real benefits other than to your ears when that big carb opened up (those were the days).

Good luck and enjoy.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)