View Single Post
KTL KTL is offline
KTL's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Frankfort IL USA
Posts: 16,210

Yep. Many guys use a Flowmaster/Dynomax/Magnaflow/whatever brand crossflow muffler that is a replacement muffler for a 82-up Camaro or Firebird.

Looks like this:

Here's a sound of Mark Wilson's 3.0 SC with a Flowmaster on it.

Mark's SC

Mark's SC at rest
Kevin L
Present: '86 Carrera, '79 911SC widebody conversion rolling racecar shell
Past: '87 Carrera
Old 01-22-2004, 08:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)