View Single Post
Slippery Slope Victim

Unbelievable, I can not believe that after all the discussion on chips a certain "member" still has to try to be a hard nose on this subject. I posted my experience on my installation of a Steve W 93 oct chip, Euro premuff and Dansk SS sport muff last Saturday.

Once again, I saw an amazing difference, don't give me this bs that it "is all in the sound" crap! I'M telling you there IS a marked difference, not a precieved difference but a real difference!!! YAMA....the mods that I have made work...period. I cannot proove to anyone here that these mods have worked, unless you are in NYC, then I will set up an appointment and take anyone for a before and after ride, just make sure to bring a change of underwear.

I guess when a person tries to make a case that is contrary to the general concenssus and realizes that he just might be wrong, a person becomes indignite and will fight to the death to save face.

Respectfully submitted. Enough already!

1985 M491
Old 01-22-2004, 06:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)