View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by Lorenfb
Great thread! Not one intelligent comment. Only personal attacks.
Nice posts guys. You're the ones that usually post about a new
polish or a weekend rally, but rarely/never post to help fellow
Pelicans with a technical problem. I guess I shouldn't expect much
more from that mentality.

The pot calling the kettle black. Anyone reading the comments in this thread, including you, Loren, would see that, regardless of their "intelligence", the vast majority do not contain any personal attacks. I have defended your right to present your opinion when others have personally attacked you. Your belief that you are right doesn't justify the above post. But although you insult and basically lie about me (and others) with that post, it is useful in that it mirrors and makes obvious your flawed approach to chip comments you disagree with and your criticism of the people who post them. In both cases, you are unable to see anything that contradicts your personal belief of what is real, which is bad enough, but you also take it a step further by seeing (and saying) things that are not real. Which makes you just like those of us who are hallucinating on Steve W chips.
To sum up, it's a waste of time to argue with you, so I won't do it anymore. I will continue to advise people to try the Steve Wong chip with its money-back guarantee, and I hope you won't subject me to personal attacks when I do so.

My Owners Gallery Page

Non illegitimi carborundum
Old 01-23-2004, 10:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)