View Single Post
Corkscrewing in

Sad days, fire sale likely

You guys may have noticed I havn't been posting for a while. I have had some trying times lately.

Our first child was born 6 weeks ago (trying but wonderful!)

My wife lost her job to relocation at the end of the year (just plain trying, not so wonderful)

My family business is struggling, and I must devote ALL my time to turning it around.

Therefore, I think I have to liquidate my non essential assets so I can concentrate on my business problems without coming home to more.

My 930 sits motionless in my garage, It has a broken headstud. I have removed the CIS (sealed in plastic bags as I was thinking EFI) but is otherwise untouched. I have done many many things to this car including a Gary Fairbanks rebuild on the tranny maybe 300 miles ago and a new K27-7200 turbo. The exhaust was Cermacoated, new clutch, etc.. It is Silver with RUF wheels and lobster interior and 100k miles with maybe 55k on a rebuild. So if anyone is interested or would like to advise me on what it may be worth let me know. I realize this is not the condition to sell her in but sometimes life throws you a curve ball ya know. Any advice would be appreciated as well as inquiries. For those who are not familiar she's a '77 930. As Barney Gumble said "don't cry for me I'm already dead" That was a joke. But sadley the rest of the post is not. Oh yea "I'll be back" Thanks guys. And many many more details are available.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)