View Single Post

Wil , very well said indeed and I totally agree with you in your good "summary" !

.............and let`s all not act uncivilized and throw more flames at Loren to just to punish !

I think Loren has brought up some valid and unknown (to most of us i`ll guess) data.
I also pretty much have to agree in Loren`s (and Wil`s) "summary" of Porsches choices when programming their chips.
As I`ve said before i think Loren knows this stuff better than most of us and now has a fine tone in his informative post.

I hope you will continue with this lightened tone Loren, and hopefully you can provide more of this is valuable info.

Loren !
Do you have readings for the 930/20 ROW and its chips / trim-chip as well ?
If so, that will be a good answer to my Q to you in the very long "string of flaming tales"
You all have to excuse my poor English. I hope that you guys in the US understand my writing.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)