View Single Post

Garage
I have one, too. PO gave it to me. Mine's the silver crest with no paint. I actually used it once to help a really hot woman find her cell phone in a dark movie theater. It had fallen on the ground through the crack of the seat. When the movie was over it was still dark and she was hunting around right beside me (I was sitting in the row behind her during the movie). I used the light to help her. It was actually really bright for such a small light. Very dark theater helped.

BTW, my cheesy pick-up line, while I used the light, was "are you looking for my phone number?" It got a laugh at least!

Chad aka "Chili"
1974 Base coupe in Carrera outfit.
No A/C, no Sun Roof, no power windows. Fast and light, just the way I like it. (Sad to say, it's sold. But at least it remains with us on this board.)
My car http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/CHILI
1969 RSR Project. Heavy on the word PROJECT! No pictures yet. Keeps breaking lenses of cameras.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)