View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by on-ramp
Sprintstar, are you the owner of this car?
Nope. I'm not the owner of this car.

However, the Porsche circle here in Singapore is fairly small and there's suspicion of sabotage for insurance fraud. How difficult is it to detect?

I'm not related to the insurance company nor newpaper either. My interest in this case is simply I don't wish to see an individual set fire to a car that would get back more money in insurance than sold becoz it's too troublesome (and $$$) to fix properly. When this crap happens, all P-car owners, myself including of coz, are affected as the premiums are likely to shoot up.

Trust me, here in Singapore (and most parts of the world), insurance ain't your friend. I pay thru the nose when I've got a perfect driving record (even got a cert from the local police to prove it) and when I ask why the high premiums, I get the answer that it's set based on average claims. WTF!!! I'm supporting a guy to have an accident? No way, Jose!

Shouldn't it be I no accident, I pay low, that guy accident, he pay high? How's it in the US?

Sprint.
Old 01-28-2004, 06:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)