View Single Post
SCWDP- Shock and Awe Dept

Garage
Re: new pelican-er

Quote:
Originally posted by 993.986.
wow, thanks for all the input! I'm not really thinking about a track car at this point. I just really like the earlier 911's and I have heard there can be problems with studs, valve guides, chain guides, etc. so I thought a good solution would be to just drop a new motor in. I see there is a lot to think about. I have always wanted to do an early RS type car (original thought I know). I think it's because that was what I wanted when I was in high school (do more with '74!) and early college days. I have never driven a turbo so I don't know if I could live with the lag. Thanks again. PS I hope I am replying the right way as I am new to this format also
Your first post combined w/ your second confirmed for me that you are not a troll.

Troll= someone who pops in to start trouble, lots of guys confuse novice sounding questions w/ trolls.

I try to be more understanding; I'm just starting to feel I've moved up from novice but that's about when these guys remind me of how little I really know.

Welcome to the board, great bunch of guys and info, but none of us are without faults.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)