View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by dan911
Here's 1 minute silence to mourn the sad demise of yet another 911 ..........sob

It's sad to hear about something like that. I hope it wasn't intentional. Being a 911 owner in singapore, I understand where you're coming from sprintstar. No, I do not know this particular car nor the owner, but would be interested to know why U think it might have been intentional.

Anyhow, I'm gonna get myself a larger extinguisher and suggest everyone gets one too.

Dan
Hello Dan!

Nice to know another 911 dude in Singapore.

Yes, it's sad that there are fewer and fewer older Porsches in Singapore, COE system and strict import laws, etc...

I too hope it wasn't intentional as it was a wonderful car (Ruf engine) let down by bad parties. I will not go further than that in public as my suspicions are just suspicions till further can be proved.

Yes, I have a big extingushers in all my VWs and Porsches. They are too precious to me.

We should meet someday. Which part of the island are you from? I stay in the North.

Sprint.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)