View Single Post
MBruns for President

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by CHILI
I have one, too. PO gave it to me. Mine's the silver crest with no paint. I actually used it once to help a really hot woman find her cell phone in a dark movie theater. It had fallen on the ground through the crack of the seat. When the movie was over it was still dark and she was hunting around right beside me (I was sitting in the row behind her during the movie). I used the light to help her. It was actually really bright for such a small light. Very dark theater helped.

BTW, my cheesy pick-up line, while I used the light, was "are you looking for my phone number?" It got a laugh at least!
The way to get her number was to offer to call her cell phone with your cell phone - when it rings - it will light up, then you can find it - then you have her number in your cell... After that, you chuckle and mention that you forgot about your handy dandy Porsche key pen light... If that won't get you laid, you need to see a trainer
Old 01-29-2004, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)