View Single Post

Thumbs up No harm, no foul

Ryan, my congratulations to you on finding a woman who is willing to put up with your hobby. And please note, rather large individual with access to guided missles, that in all of my references to said female I addressed her as a woman - "chick magnet" is merely the coloquial term for Jack Olsen. Boy, can you see me backpeddaling on this one or what?!?

And to all of you pot stirrers, at least I had the GUTS to ask ... okay, now I'm going to run away.

But, in all seriousness, it's really great to see the spouses and girlfriends of Pelicanites joining in the festivities of speed and tomfoolery at the racetrack.

PS: There is no such thing as a Tribute To LeMans without night racing ... it just does not exist. I, for one, will be boycotting the event and I urge others to do so. Also, please write to the board members and express your disapproval of the situation and disgust with the way things are being handled.

Last edited by Mr9146; 01-29-2004 at 12:31 PM..
Old 01-29-2004, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)