View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Laura-Hergesheimer MotorS
914-6, No Nancy Jamar is (who used to come to the track often, but haven't seen her in awhile.
I spend my time running the shop and taking care of my customers. I am a cheerleder to the programs that POC has tried to follow for the track enthusiast. I have a few ears on the board and have been exposed to some working in the past for the club, so I try to put in my .02 where I can to keep things in a foward direction for the club and it's members. In the past members did not always know the whole story why decisions were made, and I feel since the members are the club they should know and have input. The new blood on the board, new active members, and the old mainstays of the club (Dave B. is one) working together, and listening to each other is the goal of the new Pres. Greg Franz.
I really hope it works.

*dd74, sorry everything that has to do with TRE or Dave says Boozy in this shop and all the old Porsche guys have been calling him that for years. It's a term of endearment.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)