View Single Post

Garage
137 mph in toblu on richmond bridge-downhill slightly. Over 140 on the back of a motorcycle w\no helmet way back when I didn't care. Barried the speedo in my 72 capri coming back form Cuesta college in san luis on highway 1. I was drafting a brand new Iroc at the time. Estimated speed-over 140 easy. That car hauled ass! The down side of that race was that the iroc crashed in front of me at over 90 mph. Flew into a ditch and busted both his legs.
Top speed-169 mph in a wanabe nascar at las vegas speedway. Fastest I have gone-181 in a nascar, but I was not driving. there is something about going over 170 mph into a corner when your not driving. It's a feeling that can't be explained.
I have no idea how many times I have been in my friends hot rods and easily gone over 100 mph from stop light to stop light. That is bay far much more exciting-why? because of how freaky it is going that fast and coming to a stop in time. Just like a roller coaster ride.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)