View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by lendaddy
Sure , here's the lil fella. this pic is from the hospital (all my current pics are at home). His name is Hayden Robert Leenheer.
If he looks a little upset, it's cause he overheard daddy talking about selling the Porsche

Great Kid!!

Hang in there. Look at all of your options. When I was laid off about a year ago (third time in 10 years!), I had to decide how to move forward. After some long and deep soul searching, I figured I did not need to make the kind of money I was making at my last job and significantly lowered my salary target. I quickly found a position where I am not looking over my shoulder all of the tiem and the work is very satifying. Often, when the road gets rough like this, you need to stop, take stock and see if the path to success is really off to the side and not straight ahead. Each time I was laid off, I had to redirect my vision but each time, I emerged a stronger person with a clearer vision of where I need to go and how to get there. As a result, I now have a large skill set that can be used in a variety of ways and the experience to know when to use them.

Best of luck.

You did not tell us what you are looking for but do keep in mind that help often comes from a less than likely source. I am an engineer and if you think I may be able to help you in some way, let me know. I owe a large Karmic debt to the others who helped me with no apparent return to themselves and this is how I will pay them back.
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i
2009 MB C300
Old 01-29-2004, 09:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)