View Single Post
Paul Thomas Paul Thomas is offline
Registered User
Paul Thomas's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Jamestown,NC USA
Posts: 1,291
To touch on the tool question. You can get a dual action (DA) sander, which usually means that it is orbital, spinning and rotating. You can use a die grinder with a cut off wheel, or a cut-off tool, which is usually just a bigger die grinder with a guard on it. For cutting out panel sections, an air reciprocating saw is nice too.

I have not heard of a unispotter, that may be a brand name for a spot welder. Most spot welders are really cheap, that hook to an arc welder, or really expensive. You should check out They carry all types. If you buy new rockers, jack points etc. it would be hard for someone with training to mess it up.

My ignition is retarded.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)