View Single Post

My 911 is leaving!

Well the time has come. Just had confirmation that the buyer has his finances in order, and the car will be picked up sometime this weekend.

Details and lots of pics at The 999 Site

Serious buyers remorse setting in, along with recurrent memories of how much fun I've had building this car and running it. Much of the inspiration, education, and motivation to do all this came from this very board. Its a great crowd and a priceless resource, not to mention some of the best car junkie humor around.

Pick up my new track car next week - anyone with a weak stomach should stop reading right now.....

Its an 89 951 PCA E car, which I'm planning to run in 944 SuperCup and PCA club race. A dedicated track car with a solid log book and great history. 30 something K miles, and beautifully sorted. It should be a blast once I teach myself to drive a FEWC. Don't care what they say, I'm NOT lifting even if its OK in these cars!

Guess I'll just wander over to my new home on the 944 Turbo board and the race boards. Will check in here every now and again just to ensure the rowdies are still under control.

Keep the 911 faith, and DON'T LIFT!
'85 Carrera - Sold [sob]
TrackVision
944Cup
The 999 Site

Last edited by APKhaos; 01-31-2004 at 09:14 AM..
Old 01-31-2004, 09:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)