View Single Post

Lightbulb Any Body Know What This Seal Is? Targa People?

Ok Found a brand new seal in a box of goodies I had and I am not sure what it is? I can't figure out how to post a picture on here so I will describe as best I can. It is a fuzzy felt seal similar in thickness to 911 sunroof seal but the seal appears to fit into some sort of channel as the back side has the male side of the channel formed into the rubber. The seal is about an 1" wide and looks to be about 1/4 thick and Not sure on length as its not here in front of me but if I were to guess I would say about 5-7 feet long. I looked through some catalogs and it looks similar to what tweeks had in there new catalog regarding to targa seals. It looks as though that would make sense as it has 2 spots in it that are slitely notched to allow for a bend around were the roll bar is. The notched areas are without a doubt factory and not chopped up by any body. If you could help with this I will owe you a cold one. I would be glad to post a pic but every time I try it says my file size is to big.

Thanks

Ben
77 911 3.0
75 914-6 2.7
Old 02-01-2004, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)