Thread: What to build?
View Single Post

Lightbulb What to build?

I was looking at all the beautiful cars today and was wondering what I could do with the body of my í76 911s. These years 74.5 Ė 77 were never a good idea. First the emission equipment did major damage and the bodies were a carry over from a time gone by, and with the big bumpers and skinny fenders they donít lend themselves to a very performance-invoking look. All racecars of the time were turboís with wide and even wider fender wells.

So now here is my dilemma. My car has a fresh and strong engine (4700 miles); the suspension is well sorted and new. I like the way the car feels on the road and I will admit it is a blast to autocross with the skinny wheels. I have 993 C4s to drive and would like a different look for the í76, Iím not sure I want to go the new fender install though.

Oh. And the body is rust free and straight. I know there will be no return on my investment, but isnít that what a slippery slope is for, kind of like a slip in slide.
1964 356 c sold
jv
Old 02-01-2004, 07:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)