View Single Post
Used User

It's gotten pretty big, that's for sure. but in spite of being in one of the lines for a half hour, I had a fantastic time, met fantastic people including you and sold about half of what I spent.

Pomona is much worse. Also, that is the end of my selling career as well as I didn't get to spend a s much time as I would have liked in the front with the cars. It's not worth the time. I threw half my stuff away on the way home at the local unattended dumpster. Not to worry, boys, it was only steel banana arms, Targa rear glass, gas tank and some marginal interior that got tossed.

Edit: Mike wasn't the only bloke with rabbit ears. There is a small society. I don't know what it takes to join and I probably don't want to know. But, they are mulitilying like.........rabbits.

Ryan, that has happened to me in the past. People don't wear name tags, I guess they think it's uncool or you just have to hang around and meet these folks one by one at many events running. It's not a real 'open' society. But everyone was there, I mean everyone. Alois Ruf again, too. I didn't see many back in the swap area where I had to stay most of the day. A lot of these guys can't be bothered with a bunch of junk and I can't blame them. Folks, do your shopping here on the parts4sale boards all year long. Like he said, the Dunkels/Ventura/Pomona stuff is the same ol', same ol'.

Last edited by Zeke; 02-02-2004 at 08:55 AM..
Old 02-02-2004, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)