View Single Post

Garage
I was pukin' all night (usual stuff for me. I have Crohns Disease) so I didn't get there until 9:30. I had to park in the BofA lot, but Ian (Ian) saw a spot and asked one of the guys at the front it they'd let me in. So I got a spot right up front (about 10 spots away from Blondie). Cool show, with lot's of awesome cars. I hope they continue. I met Phillip, again. Saw JMPro and talked with Al Reed for a few minutes. Good times~! Ohh, and for you back East guys, I kinda got a little sun burned!

I didn't buy anything, but there were some SSI's that were calling my name. "Chad.... Chad... buy me"

Chad aka "Chili"
1974 Base coupe in Carrera outfit.
No A/C, no Sun Roof, no power windows. Fast and light, just the way I like it. (Sad to say, it's sold. But at least it remains with us on this board.)
My car http://www.pelicanparts.com/gallery/CHILI
1969 RSR Project. Heavy on the word PROJECT! No pictures yet. Keeps breaking lenses of cameras.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)