View Single Post
What?!?!

Garage
Wow!!! That must have made one heck of a racket! Glad you're ok and I also hope you can still make the track day. I'll be watching your updates as I'm curious about how you go about the repair.

Tim, I agree 100% Not all truck drivers are from hell and I also feel that until a person spends ONE day in a truck, they have no real idea what its like to navigate one of those vehicles. My hat is off to the hard working drivers that get the products to every one of the stores that we ALL go to.
Quote:
Originally posted by l33t9eek
The trucking industry is just like any other industry. Name me one industry/profession out there that doesn't have any abuses or mistakes because of laziness. I just haven't found one yet. Yes there are lousy truck drivers out there who don't obey the laws set out for them but I belive a majority of them are just like us.. doing a job and trying to do it well.

Another pet peave of mine "All truckers should stay off the road because they're horrible drivers"
Old 02-02-2004, 11:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)