View Single Post
Contestants Are Briefed

Hey guys, I have been following this thread. The product interested me so I had a look. I have not posted here until now, but have enjoyed many threads. I spend most of my online free-time at ADV rider. But let's not hold our allegiance against each other .

I called Innovate and spoke with Cort a while. I got some questions answered, and we talked a bit.

He sent me some data on his product. My take is that is that the product is a good one. You should enjoy logging the data and viewing the results. I am local, I could ride down and have a look.

At some point, if you like, those who have can send me the ascii text files (CSV or TSV I hope (Comma or Tab Separated Values)).

I should be able to graph them in additional useful ways, and post the images.

Also, this logger has an analog output that can be used to convert the wide band sensor output into a narrow band for the Motronic ECU. I like this feature.

I would think that mounting the wide band sensor in the factory location would be easiest and best. And allow the logger's 'narrow band analog output' to provide narrow band O2 sensor input for the Motronic.

- Jim

Last edited by Poolside; 02-12-2004 at 07:40 PM..
Old 02-12-2004, 07:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)