View Single Post

konis weltmeister and tires

Alright, so my shocks are pretty shot. Well totally driveable but i have convinced myself they need replacing.

I want to do koni yellows all around with weltmeister 250 lb springs........And I want to get some new rubber as well.

The thing is I never hear any reviews on here about the koni upgrade from stock..........

Basically I need something to push me over the edge......tell me why you love em or hate em.

I don't exactly have the money......but i can buy it.........

it is 750 for strut inserts, shocks, springs, all bumpers and boots and some new sway bar bushings as well........so with tires it would probably be a $1100 bucks or so

Now it seems to me that with all this put on, it is one of the best upgrades this car could ever get. yes, no?

Also what tires should i get? i need something that handles the rain because i am taking this car up to alaska (call me crazy).

stock size is 215/60 15 but i thought i read about someone using 225/60 15 all around and thought it handled better? is 225 wider than the 215s?

thanks.......

pico
Old 02-20-2004, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)