View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to BMW Atlanta Send a message via Yahoo to BMW Atlanta
Well now Curve,............I didnt say anything about me leaving you in the dust,......I'm showing some respect(for my elders, lol) but since you went there. I wouldnt need to go up to N GA mountains 4 days prior to "practice" my riding skill as you so eloquently put it in your own thread not even a month ago cause its MY BACKYARD!!!!!!! As for how you ride,.......how about Bob Reynolds and I show you how to lead,.......cause I hear you're really great at following and mimicking us GA boys around the curves. I am not proclaiming to kick your ass in the mountains,.........but I do know my bike will kick your bikes ass PERIOD hahahahaha

And I can have the cost versus outcome argument cause I was able to procure some of these items at little to no charge, just right place right time. If a guy has patience and an Ebay account, he can do most of these mods at almost a 1/3 of their retail value, better yet if youre involved in Boxer Cup or give your life to the family business you may get a few good opportunities yourself.

As for the Blue Ridge 500 3 years ago,..............what happened in Alpharetta?????? care to eloborate??????? and you DO know what I am talking about. So if you want to take this personal,.....go for it. But I think its funny as hell, I been rolling on the floor this morning. Besides I know youre green with envy as I will be riding a new K1200S before you ever get to see one in person and to top it off I think I might even get onto Nurbergring with one,...........damn life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!Of course I could just be dreaming on that account,........or maybe I'm not

Last edited by BMW Atlanta; 05-20-2004 at 07:17 AM..
Old 05-20-2004, 06:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)