View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to scheistermeiste Send a message via Yahoo to scheistermeiste
Angry about to throw in the towel

well my car is being stupid... ill be driving along when all of a sudden the rpms slowly drop to 0. no matter how much gas i give it the rpms just fall. if i try to pop the clutch the rpms go up then fall. when the rpms reach the bottom the battery and oil light come on. once i stop and i try to start it it starts right up. this happens at completely random times. its happened on the highway at 80mph, on the street at 20 and everywhere inbetween. what would cause this?

im really just wondering what would cause this. lately i have been adding up the prices on things to fix... its just too high. ive pretty much made up my mind that im ganna sell this car. only thing i dont know yet is whether im going to part it out or sell it as a whole...

but what cause the problem i described?

Asking if you should replace that timing belt is like asking if you should re-use a condom that may have in hole in it with a hooker.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)