View Single Post

Its all good. My parents left town for the weekend so i had a party. My friends and i decided we would all go down to Virginia Beach on Wednesday and stay until next weekend. If the car doesnt get done by wednesday then we are just going to take my friends neon. we were hoping to take two cars. My one friend is working at a hotel in VA beach this summer and can get us rooms a block away from the beach for $40 a night.

As for the project, i couldnt finish the car in time becuase i never got my control arm. I guess because of that Reagan holiday. I'm hoping it will be here today. The gauges are pretty much done. Every sender but the oil pressure is installed and working, as well as the GPS. I have the dash bezel done but i am waiting until i try to install the oil sender to put it in. If it doesnt work then i will have to change the gauges around because that is in the main cluster.

So really all i am waiting for is my control arm so i can finish everything. I will finish the rear first since it is in pieces, then while doing the front i will have access to the oil sender, then i will finish the wiring to the gauges and be done. All i will need then is to walk to the end of my driveway (it's a 1/4 mile that's why i dont get the mail everyday) and get the switch. Thanks again.

Black on Black leather
Digital Dash
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Enkei 15x7's
Fog/headlight mod to come

AIM - ShawnMacAnanny
Old 06-14-2004, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)