View Single Post

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to bigyagi
hi FRW. seems this topic is never ending! dj_yen, i was not flaming you, just giving my humble opinion. like, when you buy a new brand of spark-plugs that claim better performance, are you going to dyno the car just to see? thats all! dont get all bent out of shape!!
anyhoo, i guess i would look at the figures, if someone does take the trouble to dyno b4 and after, however, i would be more interested in the torque curve, as that is what the seat of my pants is telling me this chip is all about! it even pulls much better in 5th gear from 2.5k.
i wish i had a g-tech , or something like it, as i cant give an exact time, but i can say for sure, that off the line, and to 60mph, its far better. my top end is improved too, but in this communist state, oops , sorry ontario, you would be better advised keeping to below 80kph!
imho, bhp is always good, but as far as the 944na is concerned, with its little spread of torque, for better performance, at least off the line to 60, then the way this chip improves the available torque, and widens the curve, is {for this owner!} very impressive.
2002 grand am--better halfs ride.
olds 98 royal brougham--gone, but not forgotten.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)