View Single Post
suck my tail pipe

Send a message via AIM to Frank B
Everyone wants to be Hella quick just to impress the Stop light peanut gallery. I don't get it, what happened to just owning a nice car and just.. well,...driving it the way it was meant to be driven?.. I'm not that ****** old.... if ya want quick buy a quick car.. doesn't anyone realize that making your car dramatically faster, stresses other components on that car.. brakes, drive train.. steering become compromised.. whatever.. I think Wilk's chip is a solid overall performance upgrade, that actually improves your cars performance from a standpoint that it runs better, accellerates more smoothly.. ( we all just love that dead spot at 3000 rpms..) which to me is a logical performance enhancement without changing the car.
Adding different front ends and nitrous to your 944 is asking for trouble.. it's just like well, pretending to be something your not, except for the fact that when you modify a vehicle, it can either become lethal ( if not done oproperly or safely) or it becomes another non-original P.O.S.
Frank B
Old 08-13-2004, 03:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)