View Single Post

Dont get all frustrated and give up. take a step back, take a deep breath and relax. You shoudl listen to people that you trust. Since you can either devote your life to learning about the dynamics of engines and building them, and trying things and making mistakes along with sucesses to make your own decisions, or you find people that have been there and done that and you value their input, and save yourself the time and expense.

Like I said, the market has been saturated with **** for a long time, and will continue to be, just full of people who are in it to make a quick buck and get out, and those people rely on volume, so they will spend the money on hype, smoke and mirrors and advertiseing, so thats all you see.

How many fast food commercials do you see on TV? Tons right, how many 5 star restaurant commercials do you see? None, yet if you want to go eat a kick ass meal, you dont take the family to Mc Donalds and splurge on the dollar menu do you?

Its not like an everyday project to rebuild the motor in your car, so why not take her out to eat at a good restaurant, instead of trying to fill her up on fast food. Its not like you need to go to the expensive place every night to eat, its once and a while, so it may be worth doing it right.

Take your time, educate your self, and dont be intimidated to ask questions.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)