View Single Post

You know -- I don't understand why MM continues to hand out
half-ass work when they can secure a good market share of the rebuild work that's available by taking the time to do it right. From other posts I've read, they seem to be hit or miss, not totally bad. Somebody there knows what Porsche engines are all about. I don't have personal experience with them but from reading the various bad to VERY BAD posts I never will. These people must realize that high dollar hose jobs will be posted to those very people that provide their bread and butter. It seems that the guys that know how to do the work at MM are trying to spend more time managing than doing the hands on work. I've seen this locally when a top shop in my area begins to turn out poor work when the old reliable shop hands move into "management" positions and then turn the work over to a bunch of less experiecnced bozos. This sort of job transition stuff happens in all buisness venues. It's all about job training and work standards. Quality is tuff to maintain but it can be done. Hopefully they'll take notice and get back in step.
Old 10-16-2004, 06:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #25 (permalink)