View Single Post
Never left, but not right

This is a shame. I'll bet the motor was shipped from SoCal to NorCal and installed there. Is this correct? Then you won't probably be driving down to MM to get any advice. You might not make it if you do.

Now I'm not a motor builder, but I have been around cars for a few years Your best bet at this point is to not drive the car and find out what is really going on. Spark plugs out and oil analysis.

This is the time to start documenting everything that is going on. EVERYTHING. Go back the two weeks and get it all down. Times, dates and places. The one thing you have going for you is that you live in the same state as the builder. You can resolve this in small claims court if you have to. MM has some responsiblility by law. Don't screw anything up at this point. Take very measured steps from here on until you know what's what.

Better check with Nolo Press and order a book or two. Or see an attorney to map out your process. One misstep and you will loose precious advantage. Best of luck to you.

Oh, BTW. Forget the search. It will just depress you. Get on the ball.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)