View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to tony77targa
Kudos to Henry Schmidt !!! You are a man with passion for what he does...
a man that takes pride in his work ... integrity is your mission statement..you enjoy helping others with your invaluable hands on knowledge as is evident on this board..
I almost fell for the MM sales pitch but luckily found this board.. these guys promise something they cannot deliver jsut to get you to commit and drop your engine or parts to them. Once they have your parts or engine torn down the story quickly changes and the underhanded tactics begin cause they have you hooked and start reeling you in unmercifuly.
Shame on you Roy for taking your fathers hard earned buisiness reputation and squandering it for the quick buck ... you missed the most important lesson,... INTEGRITY...That will be your failing..
We the consumers have a duty to do our buisiness with people like Henry... We have the power to make change.. if they are not savy enough to figure out why their clientle is falling then they will go out of buisiness.....
Henry .... My hat is off to you ... YOU are the MAN! I only regret I wasn't there when you went to MM to get your clients parts..!
my $.02
79 911 SC TARGA
97 BMW Z3
Old 10-31-2004, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #37 (permalink)