View Single Post

FS: '86 951 Phone Dials

They are not cosmetically great. Silver OEM finish. There are scratches and marks but the wheels run straight and there's no vibrations well into high speeds. The offset is for '86 944 Turbo. On a scale of 1 to 10. Cosmetically they are a 4 but dimensionally they are fine. If you wanted to refinish them they should be fine for that.

The tires are Yoko A032R's. 205/55-16 front and 225/50-16 rear. I do not know mileage on the tires but I do know that 3 of the 4 are at about 3/32" to 4/32". So, there's some life in them for sure. The 4th tire has an odd wear pattern that I was told was from running on a banked track. Basically the inner half of the tire is at 1/32" but the outer half is at 3/32". I would consider this single tire toast. No cord is showing or anything like that.

I bought the entire set as a package and have only run them on the street. They were my back up track wheels but were never put into service for that.

I am asking $400 for wheels/tires. No centercaps. Shipping is extra.

They would be available after Dec 15th.

Located in CT.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)