View Single Post
randywebb randywebb is offline
Registered User
randywebb's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Greater Metropolitan Nimrod, Oregun
Posts: 10,043
Yes, call the local recycling center in your town or someobdy in city govt.

You could air strip it - leave it out to evaporate. But Riveside has plenty of air pollution already. You could take it over to Malibu and air strip it there, but the fumes would just wind up in Riverside.

I'd just filter it and add it to good gas - up to say 20% old to good. That will get out any tiny rust particles - if there's water you'll see it and yes it will be on the bottom.
"A man with his priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile."

- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Old 11-28-2004, 11:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)