View Single Post

Ralph come on up anytime!! I am moving at the end of feb. but only about a couple of miles south of where I am now. The wine rack will be fully stocked at the new place.

I just bought a 964 dist. so I guess I am going twin plug!!! Where did you source your plug wires, and did you have to assemble them yourself? I looked throught your thread, and if it says, I missed it.

I really do want over 10.1 compression so I am thinking about using JE's. That I guess will limit me to 98mm and a 3.4. I don't really want to shell out for "nickies" in 100mm. Just have to locate a splitter and then I am ready to go!! My head guy will machine the heads and since they were rebuilt only about 10k miles ago they should be okay. Will put in some of Camgrinders springs though. (Trying to support the people who post here as much as possible) I already have 964 cams but am interested in trying John's Supercup cams......

I have access to a CNC machine shop and was thinking about making adapters for a 3.6 intake manifold. What do you think about that, or would the extrude hone be a better option. I don't want to leave too much power on the table untouched! I sell Steve Wong chips so getting a new one should not be a problem!!

6500rpm would probably be a tall enough powerband for me, but I will build it to be safe to 7300 or so with ARP or raceware rod bolts.

Can't wait to see the dyno runs!!

Cheers, Jeff
Old 12-07-2004, 08:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)