View Single Post

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
If you mean me, I think it's a pretty simple job. I'm changing the rear windows, so they already have to come out, so the quarter panel trim should come off really easy.

The engine is _going_ to be out this sunday. I'm dead set on it

I was going to make some custom door panels, started on them for my 86, but now I guess I"ll have to finish them for my 87.

What are you putting in your door panels?...

Mine were going to re-use the stock arm-rest, and the early 944 pockets, so I could build a pod for 2 6 1/2" speakers in the front, and I would mount the tweeters (they're component speakers) up where the window switches normally would me. On mine, I was relocating the window switches to the center console, since that's more convenient anyways. I would then re-mount the mirror switch into my door panel. Would be a much cleaner installation I think.

How are you doing yours?... I was going to go to home depot and pick up some 1/8" board for the back of the panel, then fiberglass everything else, using the original panels to make some molds.

Buy my parts!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)