View Single Post

Update on 83 944 being parted

I spent the weekend taking the car apart I loved every hour spent, I could have done with out the cuts and sore back, but it was very interesting figuring out how things come apart. Kroil is a rust softening, bolt freeing, dream product (I have no stake in the company), but the stuff worked to free up bolts that I thought would never come apart.
Interior - mostly gone, but here is some stuff that is left is brown
Manual Seat brown leather with cloth it was a passenger side seat, but I think it could be used on ether side. The leather is in good shape, but the cloth has some stains on it. I have pics if you are interested $125. The glove box is complete in great shape $25. The trim part above the doors, both are cracked in the center $5 for both. The knee board trim part below the glove box in good shape $5. A bag of misc. black bolt covers, rear seat latches, and other small parts $10 for bag.
Exterior I pulled all of the rear light assemblies, and rear bumper with trim everything is in good shape. Each light assembly $15. The bumper with pads, shocks, and side trim $75.
Mechanical parts I pulled a number of parts from the car including alt, ac, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, radiator, and struts. Email me at patrickb@topcor.com for information.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)