View Single Post
oneblueyedog oneblueyedog is offline
Registered User
 
oneblueyedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 989
Garage
But I think there is something poisonous in motor oil and engine degreaser.

Don't do it.

Get a $6 cement mixing tub at a home improvment store, put the parts in it and spray degreaser on them. Take it to the car wash and pressure blast them off. Works great! Those places are required to have systems to catch pollution.
__________________
78SC coupe, Silver Metallic
Old 04-18-2005, 04:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)