View Single Post
Banned

Its been a long time since I bought it but Weltmeister has or had an extra spring that could be added to the shifter to make it a much more positive move if down shifting. Well wortht he few bucks it cost.

I noticed our forum sponser has several shifters for sale. I cannot vouch for any, but maybe some that are familiar could pitch in.

I used to be amused by the shift gates used on Ferraris, but now that I am older and wiser I can appreciate them much more.

And yeh, its whats above the shifter that does the deed, but sometimes you need all the help you can get. That buzz you get racing makes the normal shifter spring feel totally dissapear and next thing you know is you blew it, again, untill you have raced a bit you cannot apprecitate what I am saying. And tracking is NOT racing its a couple of steps and a few cups of buzz juice short.

You can save yourself a few big bucks and just beleive it or find out the high bucks way.

Last edited by snowman; 04-22-2005 at 09:38 PM..
Old 04-22-2005, 09:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #174 (permalink)