View Single Post
tdatk tdatk is offline
Registered User
tdatk's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Winchester, Va
Posts: 666
Originally posted by HarryD
I am with State Farm for all of my cars. I asked about Collector Insurance and as long as I agreed to weekend and fun trips only and less than 4000 miles/yr, they were ok. The moment I said, ocasional trips to work, grocery store, DE, Autocross they said ix-nay.
I would have to say that it depends on the writer. Mine is a very flexiable person and the fact I have been with SF for 20 years. I would never tell a insurance writer that I was going to autocross my car. I believe that if your going to "track" your car you should carry track insurance separately. They stated they have no problem with ocasional trips to work and errands. I live in a special part of the this country, my track is the endless backroads of the Shenendoah Valley and the Mountains of West Virginia that make places like Summit Point and most tracks look like an airport runway.
82 SC
90 C2


Last edited by tdatk; 05-13-2005 at 09:32 PM..
Old 05-13-2005, 09:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #58 (permalink)