View Single Post

Hey there from the Uk...

I wanted to race at the Nurburgring in Germany and try alot of the famous tracks out on open days or trackdays. What I didn't want to do is crash my 911 so I went about looking for the ideal track car. I had a few suggestions for Sx's and MR2's but I am a german car guy and like to keep it from the fatherland.
After a false start with looking at a 190E Mercedes Cosworth I went back across looking for the perfect track car.

BMW 325i E30 M-Sports coupe' (a classic)
Has same suspension as the M3
LSD axle!!! (Slippery when wet)
171bhp
Great weight distribution. Beutiful 6 cylinder torquey motor.
138,000 miles with service stamps up to 136,000
It drives tight and solid.. no electric windows, electric sunroof or Air conditioning because its a track car and doesn't need the weight. No slidey leather seats (just grippy cloth) just standard M sports recaro's which are very supportive and not knackered from the lightweight lady who owned it before.
Its also stealth metalic black or original BBS crossspokes.

The guy that I was buying for in the first place got cold feet. More of a bench racer really so.. I bought it! I was smiling for ear to ear. Can't wait to learn how to power oversteer and stuff.

Nurburgring here I come

Some more shots of my bargin buy.

I love it..

72 Volkswagen Bug, 06 Volkswagen T5
14 Yamaha R1, 14 GSXR750, 17 CRF1000

Last edited by KillerDynoSoar; 07-01-2005 at 07:41 AM..
Old 07-01-2005, 07:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)