View Single Post

Erik: Thanks for the offer. But those very nice looking 2 bolt injector blocks look like big $$$. I don't think they are inside my budget. My goal is I expect the intake and efi conversion to be inside $1600 tab. That leaves me approx. $600 to injector block's, the injectors, and all the fuel lines to injectors.

I'm trying to make my conversion on a budget, by using used parts; f.i. the EFI computer i use is home build from a web group (www.vems-group.org), and the 964 plastic intake i have from a guy in Germany for $400, but missing the injector blocks.

I went to Stig's Garage and the injector block's is 600 ($700), that's quite a lot.

I'm trying to find used original plastic blocks at first, and then use the SRP adapters, or have some made if that pays out.

For those interested: My plan is to have the 964 plastic intake and VEMS EFI computer on my 3.0L SC engine for a start. And learn about Engine management and programming. Then the scene is set for later enhancements like 3.2 P&C, high compression, twin ignition, SSI exhaust a.s.o.

Happy Motoring

Remember i live in a country with 180% TAX on automobiles, so my 79 was $40K

1979' SC Targa. + 2006' Peugeot 206.

Last edited by steand; 07-16-2005 at 11:49 PM..
Old 07-16-2005, 11:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)